"Coming Soon" written in red lettering
Labor Road Show II
Monday, January 28, 2019,
9:00 AM -
Thursday, January 31@
The Ag Workforce Development Council is coming to four locations in New York.
- Jan. 28, 2019, Livingood’s Restaurant, 697 Bear Swamp Rd, Peru, NY 12972
- Jan. 29, 2019, CCE Saratoga County, 50 West High St., Ballston Spa, NY
- Jan. 30, 2019, NYS Fairgrounds Art & Home Center Building, 581 State Fair Blvd. Syracuse, NY
- Jan. 31, 2019, CCE Ontario County, 480 North Main Street, Canandaigua, NY
Featured Speaker: Attorney Michael Sciotti
practice includes jury trials, investigations, labor audits, supervisory and
employee training and claims under federal and state labor laws. He is a
frequent speaker and author of articles regarding labor and employment issues.
Mike is admitted to practice in New York and the District of Columbia. He is a
member of the New York State Bar Association's Labor Law Section: Equal
Opportunity Law as well as the Committee on Legislation.
Topics will include:
- Better Farm-Provided Employee Housing Management and Compliance
- Onboarding New Employees
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Policies and Training for NY Employers
- Everyone Needs a Voice: Building Great Employee Relations
- Dairy Safety and Compliance Update
- Fruit & Vegetable Safety and Compliance Update
- Federal and State Wage and Hour Laws
- Worker Care: Let’s Get Ahead of Our Customers and Regulators
Each event goes from 9:00am–4:00PM. Register in advance Click Here to Register. Or call: 315-433-0100, ext. 5595. Registration fee is $55 per person and you pay at the door.